Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dunno what this is? can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanL

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a weird device, don't have a clue what it is.. but maybe someone here can help answer my question.

Photos of the device are available at:
**broken link removed**

Look like a RF power amplifier for me, but I am not sure what those steppers are doing there....strange device.

/pisoiu

p.s. is it from this planet? :?

Could be an amplifier and looks like it has two RF paths (final stage - diversity?)

A quick search in google gave me the idea that Ericsson KRF 201 xxx is an accessory from an Ericsson mobile Base Station...

The only one knowing exactly what this is for, is probably working in ericsson :) or in a company that assembles base stations for mobile operators...

mog.

DanL: how do you get this thing? Try reveal some of the opening and see what it is.. I am curious to know as well =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back