Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DualThermometer and Voltmeter with pic16f684

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatVortex

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a circuit design for a volt\dualthermometer for automobile but i don`t have the software for the pic. Can anybody write a software similar to the picture?
volt_termo.jpgvolttermo.jpg

Thanks but that`s with a different pic and don`t have voltmeter. By the way i don`t know a thing about programming.

Hi,

I was not so much refering you to that posts project, but more the last entry advising how you can get started coding for yourself.

You start off with the proverbial flashing led and build up your experience with the goal of making your thermometer and voltmeter work.

You will find some ready made code for the ds18b20 sensor in this or similar forums as its a quite complex routine and not something to recommend coding for yourself until much more experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.