Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dtmf tms320c54x - request for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapnagubba

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dtmf tms320c54x

hi i am working on dtmf , i want your help for doing this project please give me any data on dtmf and its basic information . And give me any sources to collect dtmf information.

dtmf tms320c54x

DTMF system used for telephony to assign each number from 0 to 9, *, # two frequencies to use, you can the table of frequencies from wikipedia, each time you press a number your transmitter circuit will transmit a signal with two frequencies, thats why they call it multiple frequency.
you can use IC# MT8870 as a DTMF receiver or MT8880 DTMF transceiver which you can use it to generate DTMF.
good luck

hi,how the signal process can be done in dtmf? for dtmf which books i follow please suggest me ?before dtmf which method was being used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back