Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] dtmf decoder using 8870

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay15

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m making project on dtmf decoder and i am unable to get output through my mt8870 ic .i have tried different gain by changiing resistor values between ppin 2 and pin3.but still no breakthrough in the circuit. please help me out.

Trace your circuit again, and see xtal used is 3.59Mhz. Also there are ample duplicate makes of 8870 in the market. Confirm the chip is from a reliable source. Try other chip from different vendor too. You may also tri KT3170 as a pin to pin replacement.
Cheers

yes i hav have placed a 3.59MHZ crystal oscillator .i m using a 9v cell to power it can this be a problem .what is the the maximum output current of this cell?.could this have damaged my mt8870 ic ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back