Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSPIC30F6010 and DSPIC30F3010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Zubair

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have got a code for DSPIC30F6010. I want it to work it on DSPIC30F3010. There are some pins which are not present on the on the dspic30f6010. So i edited the code so only those pins will be used which are there in 30f3010. Code is said to be portable as provided by Microchip. Is this editing enough or should I be editing some other things as well

Hi
I have got a code for DSPIC30F6010. I want it to work it on DSPIC30F3010. There are some pins which are not present on the on the dspic30f6010. So i edited the code so only those pins will be used which are there in 30f3010. Code is said to be portable as provided by Microchip. Is this editing enough or should I be editing some other things as well

the processors are similar in functionality and you can compare them using
https://www.microchip.com/ParamChar...82&mid=14&lang=en&pageId=75&redirect=pic30pst

I seem to remember the DSPIC30F3010 does not have a CAN interface

Status
Not open for further replies.