Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP matlab codes for Chebyshev discrete filters type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc02x4

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey I was wondering if anyone has matlab codes for chebyshev discrete filters type I and II and ellitiptic discrete filter also... examples would be very helpfull... thanx

filter signal matlab cheby1

it is easy
use fdatool in matlab
just write fdatool
but if u need the code i think matlab has some function do it
cheby1() , cheby2()
see matlab help for detail on these functions

cheby1 matlab to c

Hi,

Type 'help cheby1' on the command window u will see the command usage along with an example.

Regards
Gowtham

matlab cheby1

I am just copying from MATLAB help file so that it'll help you.

cheby1 designs lowpass, bandpass, highpass, and bandstop digital and analog Chebyshev Type I filters. Chebyshev Type I filters are equiripple in the passband and monotonic in the stopband. Type I filters roll off faster than type II filters, but at the expense of greater deviation from unity in the passband.

[b,a] = cheby1(n,Rp,Wn)

n order
Wn passband edge frequency
Rp dB of peak-to-peak ripple in the passband

If Wn is a two-element vector, Wn = [w1 w2], cheby1 returns an order 2*n bandpass filter with passband w1 <w < w2.

[b,a] = cheby1(n,Rp,Wn,'ftype') designs a highpass , lowpass, or bandstop filter, where the string 'ftype' is one of the following 'high' for a highpass digital filter with normalized passband edge frequency Wn 'low' for a lowpass digital filter with normalized passband edge frequency Wn 'stop' for an order 2*n bandstop digital filter if Wn is a two-element vector, Wn = [w1 w2]. The stopband is w1 < w < w2.

Apart from this you should see the help files of MATLAB.

Bye

Added after 5 minutes:

You can download this attachment for C code and see the implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.