Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP gurus! Please enlighten me with your wisdom, knowledge, and general awesomeness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenhorn

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,

I am new to dSP programming (and embedded programming in general) and wish to start learning in my spare time. Several people I have talked to suggested I purchase a TI dSP starter kit. Does anyone here have any other recommendations?

I have access to a TMS320vc5416 DSK. however I don't have any resources to learn from. The ti resources are confusing and overwhelming to me as a beginner. I understand the fundamentals of dSP theory, and I do know some coding.

Can anyone with some wisdom on this subject please direct me to a way where I can just get some traction? Books, tutorials, websites, advice? Also anyone who has experience working with the TI dSP (chips/starter-kits)? Have lots of follow up questions for you.

Hopefully someone could point me in the direction that can get me started programming as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Thanks very much HTA,

Your links were actually very helpful, and I found the information I was looking for.

Best Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back