Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP-DSP interfacing for data transfer any data rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

danishmemon35

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there all i am bigginer to DSP and currently using dsk6713 and i need to interface dsk6713 with dsk6713 hard wire for data transfer and testing can any one help me in this regard its urgent please

Danish I'm interested in what you are doing. I'm having trouble in going from simulink to c6713 DSP, as soon as I sort this out, I would try connected 2 DSPs.

You can contact me by our yahoo group telecom_research or my email address ie (my user name at edaboard) @yahoo.com

Can you help me with the following problem with TI DSP c6713

After installing CCS 3.3 and using it with Matlab 7.8, I was able to create a project for taking input from ADC and forward the output to DAC, however now I'm getting this error

"RTDX target application does not match emulation protocol! Loaded program was created with an rtdx library which does not match the target reference"

Any suggestions on how to remove this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.