Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DS CDMA on on urban multipath channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ige1986

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello in my last studies project i have some problems;i'm working about study and simulation of a ds cdma system with urban multipath channel, the first problem that i need the publication of kozono and sieno about the urban channel ,i don't find it. then, i dont't know why we call it an urban channel ? ( technical view point). also in the simulation party, i've written the program but the problem that the simulated BER is very far from the theorical bcsause i want to achieve the results found by a scientist from the usa. i'm working about the synchronous and the asynchronous systems. the ber found in my simulation have a pics and breaks; someone has given me an advice to continue and stabilize this a matlab functions like SMOOTH, BERFIT... i have an amelioration but it stay far from the theorical. please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.