Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Driving an LED scrolling Sign via PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozlander

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..

I'm looking to build a large scrolling sign using 5mm Leds with a grid of 10x60. I looking for info on how best to drive it via a PC. I was told that a pic would be a good idea but no info on how to was given.

I was hoping that someone could help with a pic base board or diagram.

Thanks
Stuart

Still learn all this stuff

hi

loook at my project,i have built a scrolling text pannel sung MAX6952 and PIC16f877,
plz comment

ali_raza117 said:
hi

loook at my project,i have built a scrolling text pannel sung MAX6952 and PIC16f877,
plz comment

I am also working on a large 20x50 scrolling led board and would like to see your schematic using the max6952 driver and the pic.
It would be really helpful if you could tell me more on how to use the driver IC.

(I am currently planning on using a 6:64 decoder or a serial in parallel out shift register to do the job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back