Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DRIVER CIRCUIT FOR STEPPER MOTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

man_andy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELLO.... i want to make a controller circuit for 4 stepper motors rated 3.25A, 24 V. (SANYO DENKI,JAPAN ).
I have tried L298 but it only controls 2 motors with 2A current/ channel....Please help........ASAP

hi, as I also use SANYO DENKI,JAPAN. However 6A 1.8 deg. I use VNH3sp, please see attachment

thanks a lot for your reply....but can it control 4-5 motors simultaneously??? one thing more......i want to control it by PICF72...please help

man_andy said:
HELLO.... i want to make a controller circuit for 4 stepper motors rated 3.25A, 24 V. (SANYO DENKI,JAPAN ).
I have tried L298 but it only controls 2 motors with 2A current/ channel....Please help........ASAP

man_andy said:
thanks a lot for your reply....but can it control 4-5 motors simultaneously??? one thing more......i want to control it by PICF72...please help

In the first post, the task was to control 4 motors. Now it changed to 4-5 simultaniously. Nothing was mentioned about any microcontroller in your First post. After the reply how come suddenly the project changed to be controlled by a PIC micro?

Status
Not open for further replies.