Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drive Image and Server 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWhoF

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a computer running WIN SERVER2000. I would like to make C-drive image and I have Drive Image 7.
Problem is that DI7 is not compatible with Server2000 and will not even install on this PC. Do I need an update for DI7 and will it work?
Tanks.

A lot of programs that need access to low-level API's do not run on WinServer2000. Keep in mind that Win2000 server is a different platform than Win2000 prof. Normally software makers supply different versions for wins server 2000. Norton Anti-virus is an example.

I suggest that you get a proper version of DI7.

Drive Image 7 runs only on Windows XP Home and Professional,
as well as Windows 2000 Professional Version .. all Desktops, but not servers.

Try to find:

V2i Protector Version 2.00 multiLangual
Type: Server Edition ISO
Size: 348MB

Regards..
IanP

This software is onlyavailable from SYMANTEC and there is now way I can download it from them for free.
What are other options or someone knows how to get this software?
Thanks.

one simple soln, install windows XP on a small harddisk, install drive image on it and then make the image of your server HHD.
should work as i use it for backup of even linux partition.
hock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back