Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drill Table in Altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous_Ricky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
legend drill table

can I make drill table in altium automatically as it is done in Allegro.
One way i know is to do it manually but in that case when ever there is a change we have to do it manually but i want it to be changed automatically.

Thanks in advance,

Ricky

altium drill table

Use

.legend

don't forget to press "Help me" button

Drill Table in @ltium

Thanks for your reply,

But this is not what I was hoping for.
I know this command but it shows drill table only when the gerbers are generated not in PCB itself.
I need drill table in PCB as it is done in Allegro.

Reactions: masu

masu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Drill Table in @ltium

In the older altium versions, there is no option to view the drill table in the PCB itself. Also if you enable the option “Tool - preferences - PCB Editor - Display - Convert Special Strings” you can’t able to view it.

But in the Altium Winter 09, there is an option to view the table as follows: In PCB tab, there is an option like Hole size editor. In this option you can able to view the Drill Tables.

Let me know which version you are working now.

Drill Table in @ltium

I am using 6.9 and it also has hole size editor but this is not what i am looking for.
i want a drill table to be placed alongside the board in PCB editor rather than it bieng visible only in CAM. The only solution that i think there is that i have to manually draw it nad manually update it.

Hi guys, sorry, I don't know if there is a way to put the drill table as you want.

I've another question for you doh:

When I put the string ".Legend" on my drill drawing, I get my legend, that's fine.

I would like to change the words "tool size". I would like to use the words "hole size" instead.

Is it possible?

Thanks, Max

Re: Drill Table in @ltium

hi,

we can't view drill table like allegro in altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back