Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DRC VDB problem while configuring the new 65nM library

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinu2086

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1. We have Configured the 65NM UMC library successfully and able to run schematic level simulation in spectre.
2. I have converted the schematic into the layout . During this time MOS Transistors are displayed with a cross-mark(see the attachement).
3. Then when i try for DRC run, DRC VDB Error message is occuring ....

In the CIW window,error shown as 1304. Illegal Input Layer for whole page

Tried configuring , but fails....

Can some of my seniors help me to resolve the same ? Thanks in advance

Note: Initially this error was there for *.rul file path issue. When i resolved that, this new DRC VDB error is coming.....Also, for 180NM UMC technology file DRC is working fine.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 71
  • error1.png
    error1.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 75

1. We have Configured the 65NM UMC library successfully and able to run schematic level simulation in spectre.
2. I have converted the schematic into the layout . During this time MOS Transistors are displayed with a cross-mark(see the attachement).
3. Then when i try for DRC run, DRC VDB Error message is occuring ....

In the CIW window,error shown as 1304. Illegal Input Layer for whole page

Tried configuring , but fails....

Can some of my seniors help me to resolve the same ? Thanks in advance

Note: Initially this error was there for *.rul file path issue. When i resolved that, this new DRC VDB error is coming.....Also, for 180NM UMC technology file DRC is working fine.

Please tell me what changes have to be made in rule file of UMC180 for DRC............... urgent

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me what changes have to be made in rule file of UMC180 for DRC............... urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back