Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

download zeland program manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

hariharanwebmail

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
issue with eval.zip of ie3d software

My Zeland license manager crashes every 15 min is there any way to avoid it ???????????????????????????

Hi:

It is due to instable internet connection. It will not happen in LAN or corporate WAN. The good news is that we are going to come out with a stand-alone evaluation license without using internet connection in IE3D V12. It should happen in about 2 weeks. We are doing the final test right now. I think it will be there by the end of the month or early next month. I am Jian from Zeland.

Best regards,

Re: IE3d

Yes. The new one does not require continuous internet connection. It will not be affected by the stability of internet. Regards.

ERROR
:!:
I downloaded the new version from zeland.com (eval.zip 151 MB)
I installed the entire software...................
The zeland program manager is not working/not found since it invokes the searching window with browse and cancel..........
To my surprise i didnt find zeland.exe which basically is the zeland program manager anywhere ...........
please help me out asap :cry:

Hi, hariharanwebmail:

I am not sure why you can't find zeland.exe (or ZPM) from the installation in eval.zip. Since we introduced the Zeland Evaluation Kit V12 two weeks ago, many evaluators have downloaded it and we have not heard any similar report. We did check with some evaluators and they told us the process was very smooth. I am not sure why it does not work on your computer. I assume you did not download the products.zip which is supposed to be for customers. Each customer has a unique ZPM. The ZPM will not be inside the products.zip, which is for all customers. You can contact me at jian@zeland.com on it. Thanks!

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back