Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Download .wav files into 8051 & playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

exalive

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
upload code into 8051

HI!, i need help & information on how to download .wav files into 8051 & playing it when a Button is pressed. How do i build it?What do i need ? I need to build this for my Project, I need an A grade for this project =D

Download through serial port to 8051 and use a parallel DAC. The available sample rate and resolution will only be sufficient for speech(Limited by serial port baud rate).

exalive said:
HI!, i need help & information on how to download .wav files into 8051 & playing it when a Button is pressed. How do i build it?What do i need ? I need to build this for my Project, I need an A grade for this project =D

Check this out :

https://www.romanblack.com/picsound.htm

it is similar but ... it's for PIC ...

Hope it helps

Guys , thanks for replying , Now i have a question how to upload into 8051 serially? I'm new to this microcontroller stuffs. Can you tell me more detailly?

you can easily found a lot of examples using UART of 8051 use it and download the file in it

Write simple sample program for serial interface and test with hyperterminal.
Now design program for uploading it into 8051 by fixing header and footer.
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back