Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doubts in algorithm used in steganography

Status
Not open for further replies.

anitharaj

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai...
can anybody tell me which algorithm will be better than the lsb algorithm for embedding bits in the image or if you know any book means please refer me and i have google about these a lot but i did not get any idea about this....

Additional encryption of the message or of the address sequence surely makes it more safe, but usually demands the exchange of a key.
Also see the Wiki about this.

I need to present entirely different algorithm other than lsb algorithm in case of number of bits embedding in to it or security

Like in a film sequence, where they sometimes hide another picture (mostly an ad) as a single flash, one could hide some "number of bits" in the bytes/words representing the image by replacing (part of) the image pixel information, say 1 byte in a 24bit pixel word, which will generate a slightly different pixel color. For security, encrypt the address sequence.

I don't know much about steganography; just told you my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back