Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubts about Audio Amp outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu_jhaa

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to everyone.
I would like to see your vision of following situation.
I have one board on my site which is designed not correctly in my opinion.So step by step:
1 when we feeding this board without another master board which is controlling it, outputs are directly connected to cable through relay, because I2C interface IC got all HIGH after start up (when master board is presented it sent control sentence and disconnecting this board from cables). My opinion is that is totally wrong in base design of this board
2 second mistake is that outputs are connecting to cable without any de coupling (optocouple or trafo) even when it working normally. Could it be that if this board is working in pulse mode we don't need to use deecoupling?
84_1189761655_thumb.jpg

Audio Amp outputs

Can't see the enlarged pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.