Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubt in designing cavity backed antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyarajan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed a cavity backed antenna.when i assigned copper to the cavity .i found the following errors
HFSSDesign1 (DrivenTerminal)
[warning] Solving inside a solid with high conductivity may require a large mesh (8:21:06 PM Sep 15, 2016)
[error] Adaptive solution setup, process hf3d error: Failed to solve the port 1 due to lack of precision. The likely cause is that the frequency is too low. (8:27:30 PM Sep 15, 2016)
[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine. (8:27:30 PM Sep 15, 2016)
but when i assigned material as air ti the cavity the design gives a return loss with less then -20db.can i assign air as material to cavity .or what material should i assign ti the cavity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back