Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubt about racing at JK-FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaila

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Supposed we have a JK-FF that its J'input tied to START signal and its K'input and its RESET tied to STOP.
START and STOP are synchronized to CLK.

When rising CLOCK and START goes HIGH then the FF'output goes HIGH.

What will happen if later START goes HIGH???
is there any problem with this implementation????

Re: Racing at JK-FF

did u mean that starts goes high after some delay when clock goes high? the output will be effected after some delay......

the change in input signals are visible only as long as the clock is in high state, as ff is a level triggered one

plz correct me if i am wrong

thanks and regards
deepak

Re: Racing at JK-FF

deepu_s_s said:
did u mean that starts goes high after some delay when clock goes high? the output will be effected after some delay......

the change in input signals are visible only as long as the clock is in high state, as ff is a level triggered one

plz correct me if i am wrong

thanks and regards
deepak

I intended that at the rising edge of the clock START goes HIGH (and STOP is LOW), which mean that FF will smpale the inputcorrectly so its output will goes HIGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back