Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doing the colour sensing using DIP part

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadarsh

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hiiiiii everyone,
i m ec 4 year student i need urgent help on one of the topic that i m thinking of actually i want to design a hardware that changes colour according to the environment and i m not sure whether it is possible to do the colour sensing part using dip , if yes kindly help me on that because i m not having knowledge of the dip part

Re: Defence future plans

Maybe you can try light dependent resistors' output fed to the microcontroller. If it's sunny outside you can make the color Yellow, If it's night then turn the color into blue. The voltage output will determine the range of the light and make some range also for the basis on the microcontroller. If you're using PIC microcontroller, you can use the ADC module. That is a nice project. Cheers :)

hi

you are going to change the colour of what? led lighting?

ml

thanks a lot for ur appreciation if u dont mind can u give a little bit more details of what u told about using LDR u can message me here on edaboard

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

@microlab actually sir i m thinking of designing a hardware tht will change color lyk wht i was thinking is tht hardware will be having sheets of different colors over each other and will slide over each other to change color according to the environment and i need to detect color of environment from appreciable distance may be using DIP or anything else

---------- Post added at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

@microlab actually sir i m thinking of designing a hardware tht will change color lyk wht i was thinking is tht hardware will be having sheets of different colors over each other and will slide over each other to change color according to the environment and i need to detect color of environment from appreciable distance may be using DIP or anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back