Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doing someone else homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee171

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

it seems like this subforum is for people posting homework problems for other people to do or something? isn't it a bit weird to have someone else to do all your homework problems?

dont mind it man! there is nothing weird in it. if you do not like it do not answer the questions! so simple.

thnx

purna!

I think it's fine when when someone asks "I'm working on this homework problem, but I'm stuck at one point. Please help me understand such-and-such."

I think it's wrong when someone simply uploads their assignment questions, without showing us that they even tried to solve them.

I think it might be OK if the problem is posed as a general problem from which everyone can learn. But in past week or so I have seen people posting the question with multiple choices (a), (b), (c), (d) -- I think the poster is making no effort whatsoever. I have posted some answers myself -- but I don't know if I am really helping anybody (I guess I am helping myself to 3 points?). I think the situation could be worse if these questions are a part of "take-home" exams where outside consultation is not allowed.

On the other hand >99% of the posts don't fall in this category.

Best regards,
v_c

ee171

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
heheh i'm totally agree with v_c. i thought it was ridiculous to have people posting multiple choice questions on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back