Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does these step correct in IC5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qutang

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1 setup from CD.use softload to select the option. for example in my /tools dir.
2 my console is use bash,so modify my .bashrc as:
PATH=/tools/tools.lnx86/bin:/tools/tools.lnx86/dfII/bin:/tools/tools.lnx86/plot/bin:$PATH
CDSDIR=/tools
CDS_ROOT=/tools
CDS_INST_DIR=/tools
CDS_INSTALL_DIR=/tools/tools.lnx86/dfII
CDS_LIC_FILE=5280@localhost
CDS_Netlisting_Mode=Analog
export PATH CDSDIR CDS_ROOT CDS_INST_DIR CDS_INSTALL_DIR CDS_LIC_FILE CDS_Netlisting_Mode
3 modify the license first two line as:
SERVER localhost ANY 5280
DEAMON cdslmd /tools/tools.lnx86/bin/cdslmd
4 lmgrd -c /tools/share/license/license.dat
5 run icfb or icms.
is this correct?

but I use these steps,when I use spectreS to simulate,it say that there are some parameter are not be set correct in spectre.can anyone help me?

That in general is correct for IC5 setup, but a lot of thing need to do more to indicate which librarry are you using, which default simulator etc..

I can run Spectre, there is no wrong.but when I use SpectreS it say that parameter is not correct in it.
I can not know where is wrong?

spectre model is different from spectreS model

no u need to install the NCSU cdk .these contain the libraries and also some tech files.just search for ncsu+cadence in google.u need to install that file and setup some environment variables.

regards
amarnath

I heard that spectreS is obsolete.

SpectreS stands for Spectre Spice? Any one?

Status
Not open for further replies.