Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does the PIC32MK micro-controller's ADC sample simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilnirmal

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am trying to create a 4-input DAQ having a sampling rate >500KSPS as a hobby project similar to NI's DAQ. And send the data to my computer via ethernet/USB.
The main constraint is that all the ADCs must sample simultaneously to preserve phase relation between the 4 inputs.

I looked online and found that I need to interface an ethernet/USB chip with ADC on a PCB board, and being a beginner, it's impossible for me to integrate both of them. I tried looking at online mico-controllers having inbuilt ethernet, along with ADCs

I found a micro-controller:-

This has 7 ADC, but my doubt is whether all the ADCs would be sampling simultaneously or would it be sequentially.

Also, if someone has some other method/microcontroller, it would really be helpful for me.

Thanking You in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.