Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does Keil Support uC/OS-II ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atmelAVR91

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
keil and uc/os-ii

I want to use Keil ARM Compiler and Texas TMS470 uC with uC/OS-II.

But Keil Does't Support uC/OS-II.

Do I have any option other than switching to IAR ARM Compiler ?

does keil support uc-os ii

Hi

I think UC-OS II is compiler independent.
With some coding you can compile your code using Keil.
This is my openion

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www.i-g.org

ucos-ii keil

AA,
You have to port it to your compiler. You can check ucos-ii website to see if any has compiled it before using Keil. I advice you to start from a ported version to your hardware that used another compiler (you wil be sure that the hardware part is done) & you will only need to do the compiler porting.
Regards,
Amr Ali.

Hi all,

Yes it(Keil) supports...

has it is only source code...

we can compile that using keil...

Yes.. keil does suport ucos.. I tried it porting on an LPC2378..

please provide the steps to add the source into keil.. ?

Hello sir,
Even I am trying to port ucos II on LPC2378 but I am unable to construct the makefile to generate the .hex code. Will be possible to compile complete uC/OS II code using keil.

Thanks

Hi,

I was use uc/os II with STM32f100RBT6 micro and compile in Keil and it was work successfully. So if there is any doubt about ucos ii compilation in keil is baseless.

You just need to create new project in keil, select controller, add ucos ii source code, porting file of controller and your source code in that project and compile. In start, you get some error, but remove one by one error and you get successful hex file.

Regards,
Ghanshyam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back