Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does IC610 has OpenAccess 2.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

system2008

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
openaccess 2.2.

I have installed Cadence IC610,but I don't kown whether I have installed openaccess.
Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

ic610 .cdb

Do you have any dir names like this?

Code:
cds/OA*

openaccess edaboard

when u setup the IC610 and configure the soft,the OpenAccess 2.2 will be installed

linux ic62 cadence

Guys

Please share how to install ic610

Thanks

what ic610

What is the difference between OA2.0 and OA2.2 ?
Is there a way to use IC610 with CDB directly, and NOT change to OA ?

how to install open access for cadence

Hi! All
I just installed ic610 but I don't know how to set up enviroment for ic610, i have no ideas with openaccess.
Would you please tell me how to set up the enviroment for ic610?

thanks ans regards

ic610 openaccess

Do you guys have IC62?

cadence ic610 openaccess

I have the same problem in Fedora 10, because I can't install OpenAccess when I run ./iscape.sh, after click Configure, show the window to configure products, I check all, then next, the result is there's one:#1 Software license Tools Error, only one button below:close, there's no pop-up window to install OpenAccess as the installation guide. How to install installscape?

How can I do, Please help me!!! Thank you a lot!!!

I had the same problem here. When I selected the Configure button no OA installation appeared.
To solve that I need to install the XTERM terminal emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.