Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone know SiGe layout article or ebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd2001

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sige cascode layout

Anaone be kind o provide SiGe layout article or ebook link?

Can you explain better?
Is SiGe for Siemens Grounded Emitter?

I guess SiGe stands for Silicon Germanium technology. Can you be more precise about your request??
do you need technology (processing) infos?
do you need devices info?
do you need physical properties?
Let us know ok??
cheers

Leron

Hi, Leron
you are right, I begin to design SiGe bipolar LNA, whth several year bipolar experences I still fear to touch SiGe technology, where I should start, where can I find usefull design info and good fab?

Thx

Sorry for not answering before.. anyway I found this nice paper..
Success!!

SiGe is goode material for RF design.the design method is the same before.only process must be careful.

pewang said:
SiGe is goode material for RF design.the design method is the same before.only process must be careful.

Yes , it is the same as analog or RF IC layout ! you can reference the art of analog layout e-book in **broken link removed**

Re: Anyone know SiGe layout?

I am dealing with SiGe from Ams. There is not any tutorial over there. They don't give it to you.

When i started with it, i did it in the same way as i did whit HGaAs. So, i think it is absoultely the same, only change the DR.

That is all.

P.D.: Sorry for my english. i am learning it again. :D

I know it's quite useful in cascode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back