Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Documents about thermal analysis of PCB board

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkat_kvr

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi can any body have experiance in thermal analysis of the PCB board,can any body upload documents related to tht.

Thermal analysis

Hi Venkat,

I have done thermal analysis of many boards with Betasoft(Thermal analysis software).

What type of doc u want?Tool based or knowledge based?

Regards
abhi

Re: Thermal analysis

hi abhi
i am begineer for thermal analysis i dont know anything abt it,i started learning the betasoft tool i didnot get any useful information in help.i want both the knowledge based and tool based information

Hi,

Check this site out,

**broken link removed**

Beside this is one more site called flotherm,check this site too for more information.

Regards

Ramesh

hi ramesh
i checked the above three sites but wht i want is
1.wht r the inputs u required to start thermal analysis?
2.wht factors u will consider for thermal analysis?
3.wht outputs u will get after thermal analysis?

Hi,

I haven't done any thermal analysis as such in my design career,there are lots of guys involved with this analysis in this forum,they might help you in this regard.Even i am too curious to know more about it.
:D

Regards

Ramesh

hi.. can anybody here help me in designing thermal pads.

Thanks very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back