Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Documents about implementing USB based devices for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
osi protocol usb

hi ,, i would advice you to go up to search and search for "usb complete",, i have uploaded a book callled "usb system architecture" (usb2.0),, it was so good i went out and bought the book since i beleive that if you find a really good book you should reward the author,,
regards
anto

usb beginner

Is it possible to make galvanic isolated (from the PC) USB device?

osi model usb2

I have worked on 3 usb projects and i have a full collection of data about it.
if anyone needs this data i can share my collection with him/her.

make usb beginner

saberbf said:
Do you have book "USB design by Example". Please post or give the address of this ebook.
Thanks.

usb osi

"USB 2.0 System Architecture" is a good book for USB study.

usb relation to osi stack

Usb complete is not very good. USB 2.0 System Architecture and USB design by Example are very good. USB 2.0 System Architecture explains USB protocol in detailed. USB design by Example has detailed information about USB.

Re: USB beginner

Following is nice tutorial on USB on the GO
**broken link removed**

Anyone tell me how to write driver for hardware in windows. Examples, driver for USB disk. If anyone have source code or link please upload for me .

Thank you so much

hoangthanhtung said:
Anyone tell me how to write driver for hardware in windows. Examples, driver for USB disk. If anyone have source code or link please upload for me .
Look at microsoft site there is source for Usb Storage device developers for windows 98.

USB beginner

you need:
USB 2.0 Spec
USB Complete
USB 2.0 System Architecture

all this can be download from EDA E-books Upload/Download

So, you already have this ebook "USB design by example".
Could you share it to me!!!
Now, I had other book about USB, but they almost help me in understanding USB protocol. And I'm vey confused where I can find a full ilustrated book in design a USB device.
And I also lack of information about which Micro-controllers can be used in designing. Somebody say that I can use Micon. MSC251, but I don't know it is effective or not?
Can you suggest some ideas.

One of my friend gave this book to me long time ago. But it too large.

saberbf said:

pls give me a piece, thanks,email:reete@inhe.net

Pls refer to the following link :

Cheers,

Please help on How to access USB Client form PICs as USB Host? I need some samples or guidelines.

Thanks.

Hi all,
I've already read datasheet of 89c51SND1. It's so good but how much is it?

could somebody tell me which is the osi model for USB?. If someone has information about please share it.

The most simple sample that I can think is to make a chat using a USB Cable and the windows hyperterminal, to read/write, directly in the serial COM port used by the USB.

osi model & USB

could somebody tell me which is the osi model for USB?.

is there any relation between osi model & USB

-srinivas

saberbf wrote:

[I have worked on 3 usb projects and i have a full collection of data about it.
if anyone needs this data i can share my collection with him/her.]

hello sir, iam doing project " interfacing data acquistion system(das) to pc through usbcontroller(at89c5131)" (in this proj we have to get the data from (das) andsend to pc through µcontroller )for this we have establish communication between pc and µcontroller. for this we have to write bootloader code in( kiel'c' )flash and eprom on µcontroller.sir, if u r having any informatio about this plz send .plz send bootloader examples [/code][/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back