Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you know PSoc microcontroller from cypress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtigerxx

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just went to the site of cypress and i found PSoc microcontroller

Does anyone have any expirience with this mcu?

THX.......

Do you know the prizes og the chip
example 29466?

Hi,
price of CY8C29466-24PXI is 7USD (exc. VAT).

xxtigerxx said:
Do you know the prizes og the chip
example 29466?

And now comes the second question: "Do you know a place from which I can buy one piece ?"

In my mind when someone asks for a price like xxtigerxx did, it must be due to one of the following reason :

1. You want to be sure that the manufacturer is willing to satisfy a sample request (it the value of the sample will fit in a higher price range, the manufacturer won't be so generous toward customer's requests, thus why bother to ask). Bear in mind that even for one piece you can't avoid shipping charges and these are not quite cheap even for manufacturer that sends samples)
2. You got one in your favorite electronic shop and you're curious to find the real price (including transport)
3. You want to compare the prices of two microcontrollers and see if the features provided by one of them it's a strong reason to choose it to the prejudice of the other.
4. You want too know if you can afford buying one.

If don't fall in one of the above categories, then "Do you know the prizes og the chip" was a rather silly question, do not say something more offending.

I like this PSOC controller , its world's best controller i have ever seen.

Yes, PSoC is a cool chip to use. With its immense programmability and the flexibility that it offers, PSoC really rocks!

Hi,
while I do share your enthusiasm, the original post might talk about a completely different chip than you do. In 2006 only PSoC 1 existed. the real cool ones are the PSoC 3 and PSoC 5
Recent information: **broken link removed**
and there is a tool to select your PSoC device too
**broken link removed**

Hope this inspires some more people to give the PSoC a try.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.