Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you believe that universe is built on some simple equations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Zaw

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Our universe is(or are, whatever) built on some simple equations and we gonna find them.

Do you believe?

I m wid u !! best of luck :D

Do you believe?

well see this...don't take it seriously its just fun...

Universe[a] is built from simple equations
equations is built by human being[c]
human being[c] is built by G O D[d].

now if u replace built by "=" then
a=b=c=d;
and our mathematics says....

a=d;

now again replace "=" with built and the respective values of a and d,

Universe is built by G O D...

so simple,,

have fun,

Re: Do you believe?

The equations is f=m.a Because it got mass, time, and distance component in it. and it is in vector so the direction of the universe do exist. And most of all, i dont know what i'm saying.

Do you believe?

here is the secret

gravity CURVES space time, the intitial formala for this is R = kT

electromagnetics TWISTS spacetime, the initial formula for this is: F^a = A(0) * T^a.

both curveture and twisting are related to each othe through geometry and thus the unified field equations are found through differential geometry methods.

one can then go through the trouble of reworking all of physics (one section at a time) and can derrive all the same equations as quantum mechanics (for example) but WITHOUT ad-hoc assumptions! all derrived from first principles and therefore is presented a nice closed solution, completely covarient.

the fun part is how the combined math reveals NEW interpretations and possible systems. hey, that's what engineers do, we turn equations into practical invention.

can i prove this mathematically? yes.
can i prove this experimentally? yes.

am i going to go through the trouble of typing it all out for you here? no.

;P

Mr.Cool

Well...

Practically most well known electronic and physics equations are build on top of the foundations of simple 3 variable equations (F=MA, Mol=Mass/Reletive fomula mass and V=IR just to name a few) It is only until we combine these equations and add constants do they become more interesting (Power=(Culomb•Amp)/Farad):D. But sometimes, we can combine massive equations into a neat little package (e=mc²).

But from the point of view of an elementary student. I think it is possible to create a simple 3 variable equations. But I hope it never happens because it is sooooooo fun learning things by trial and error (eg. Dynamite!!! Did they guy survive? I'm not too good with history)&(suspending 1kg of sodium into a toilet and flushing it) :lol: .

Mr. Cool

Please enlighten us upon this important maths, I promise I won't forge it :D.

Do you believe?

be careful what you ask for,

the mathematics is 12 years in the making and is just now spawning practical bench tested (and repeatable) results. so i say "i won't type it out here" not because i am trying to be mysterious, but because it would take too long.

here is a logical argument to wet your whistle..

Mr.Cool

Do you believe?

I hope most of the articles in this topic move around the Grand Unification Theory.
The theory of combining the weakest and the strongest forces in one equation.
I've read a lot about it and am too interested to know more.
They say its also supported by the hidden variable theory.
Can any one shed more light on it?

Do you believe?

the hidden variable theory is a way to take standard theory and make it explain the stuff that it can not.

so i think this is well achieved because bending the rules - while staying within the framework - is a difficult challenge!

however, if you select a different framework, one that is built on first principles is generally covariant, and relativisitcally correct, then maybe you don't need such theories. maybe the math itself is self explainitory and you don't need to resort to such cheating methods.

here is the rub..

space-time curves because of mass. which of course is just energy.

electromagnetics (which is also a form of energy) was build from maxwell equations (actually the heaviside/gibbs basteridization version of it is the one we know.. not the maxwell version) with one significant assumption. that space time is flat!

what? but we already estabilished that space-time has curvature due to energy and that electromagnetis is also energy...

yes... look at the quations of "maxwell's 4 equations".. do you see ANYTHING that represents knowledge of a curvature?

no.. because it is assumed to be not relevant to a local use.

well... this is a mistake.. more more kindly, an assumption that no longer needs to be employed.

let us re-work the maxwell equations (all of them, not just the 4) with the idea that space-time is curved/twisted.

once you do this you see the connection between EM fields and gravity and also some other "stuff" and you have the grand unification theory.

what will you come up with now? how will you build your circuits now?

Mr.Cool

Kon Zaw said:
Our universe is(or are, whatever) built on some simple equations and we gonna find them.
The String Theory claims to be a theory of everything....

Do you believe?

give me ONE postulate that is newly predicted from string theory. sheesh.. the only thing that is good about string theory is that it ties all the standard model ideas of physics together nicely.

but string theory does not predict anything new

so if it IS a "theory of everything" and does not predict anything new .. then either we already know
everything there is to know or the theory sux. take your pick ;)

Mr.Cool

wow!!!
great concepts
make it still great by finding those
even i am in that process right now...
hahaha:D

Do you believe?

I read somewhere in a magazine that with quantum physics even, there cant be a universal answer. I am being vague here coz i dont exactly remember in what context and i will cite the source sometime later when i go thro it again.

however, my interpretation is that, if Maxwell hadnt laid down the equations of electromagnetics thinking how can 1 equation govern everything, then we would not be having wireless, antennas etc... Take 1 step at a time and reach the tip of the mountain. :D

Do you believe?

Certainly There are/is simple equations for describing the universe but How complicated the Operator and its Mathematical Complexity is?

I didn't undrestand what you had writen . you wanna explain more??

Do you believe?

here it is in simple terms:

physics (your observable reality) IS geometry.

so a electromagnetic field IS geometry

curving space-time IS geometry

energy is the DENSITY of space-time

the shapes of your reality define the activity, they are the same thing.

sadid said:
Certainly There are/is simple equations for describing the universe but How complicated the Operator and its Mathematical Complexity is?

s_babayan said:
I didn't undrestand what you had writen . you wanna explain more??

yes there is general model for describing the universe....but if ther would exist it must be so complicated and if we search for a easy equation like E=mc2 or HΨ=EΨ or ... it's possible but it's background mathematical would be so complicated like HΨ=EΨ that it's enough to convert the hamiltonian operator to open spherical form it lead to complicated PDE....
I mean the problem is not on existence of is or isn't the problem is how we can obtain that model....it might be so complicated.

rikie_rizza said:
The equations is f=m.a Because it got mass, time, and distance component in it. and it is in vector so the direction of the universe do exist. And most of all, i dont know what i'm saying.

i agree with you. I think those are really fundamental value.

Kon Zaw said:

It is not as simple as you suppose.
And bear in mind that science can't give reply to all the misteries of our universe since some phenomena don't obey to the laws of the logics.

budzz said:
rikie_rizza said:

i agree with you. I think those are really fundamental value.

fundamental yes but... the only ones? what about electric charge, ain't it fundamental? and where do the strong and weak forces fit in here?...

so many things to take on account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back