Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do keil ARM not support LPC213X series

Status
Not open for further replies.

satish.ghariya

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends i want to develop a board based on LPC2138 RISC processor. I am using keil IDE for ARM but i did't find any option for LPC213x series of controllers how could i get rid out of it. i don't want to use any other compiler like GNU please help me

Regards$

Hi,

don't know which version of Keil you are using but Keil definitely does support the LPC2138. There is even an evaluation board specific with this chip MCB2130.
In the device database https://www.keil.com/dd you will find all the devices supported by Keil and NXP you will find a link to this location: https://www.keil.com/dd/chip/3734.htm
So, may be you are using a very old version of CARM, otherwise I would not know why there is no support for the LPC2138, it has been in there for almost 2 years now.

Hope this helps, Robert

Hai

Keil supports LPC2138.
I am using it on MCB2130 board with LPC2138 chip.
A nice and cheep debugger N link is also available.
regards
picstudent

dear friends i am using Uvision 3 3.03, i heard from every one that kiel does support it but why don't keil is giving me option to select LPC213X series. Any new version if u people are using or u know please let me know
Regards$

hai

Please clarify how you asumed that your keil is not supporting that?

Picstudent

i think you know it better i just created a new project while creating i choose the device but there is no option for LPC213X else every thing is allright what do i do friend

Friends take a look on attached doccument u will find what i am telling u from last couple of days

Hi dear you know one thing i heve downloaded keil ARM from keil.com for almost four times. But the download got stuck at about 73 % of the total download even i have mailed them about this. Plz don't think that ther is some problem with my PC or internet because i also downloaded several other things even having more MB than this. Now what should i do i just gone dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.