Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do I need to install Dracula and Diva apart from IC 5.0.33?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold_kiss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dracula and Diva tool

Hi all,
when i install IC5.0.33 tool, do i get to invoke Diva and Dracula both.
i mean do i need to install diva and dracula softwares apart from IC5.0.33 as the IC5.0.33 do not contain them.
thanks,
Gold_kiss

Re: Dracula and Diva tool

it is include
don't need install again :eek:

hi friends
i install ic5033 but when i see the installed software license mangement.
but i can see only 32 tools license.but when i run license manger i saw 70 tools.i can see only virtuoso and layout editor related tools.i can see any ldv(verilogxl,ncverilog),dracula etc licenses.
pls help me

For LDV tools you need to install LDV not IC. DRACULA is standalone tools. You can run it from console window but not from CIW.

hi
when run icfb .i face this error message
errors:
" Incorrectly built binary which accesses wrrno,h_errno or _res directly.needs to be fixed"
"8 bit pseduocolor visual is not avaible(default visual option)
using 24 bit truecolr visual"
warning:cannot convert string "-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--0-100-75-75-p-0-iso8859-1" to type fontstruct"
one more think i wanna know.
when i was installing ic5 70components r insatalling .when i run lincense also having 70 tools lincense.but when see options->license->sofware license management i can see only 31 tools

Status
Not open for further replies.