Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DL-PermBase: OFDMA mobile wimax. Is it different from cell to cell ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

oeshanta

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing research on OFDMa networks, but I couldn't understand the justification of some restrictions in the standards (Ieee802.16e-2005), for example:

In mobile wimax (IEEE 802.16e) OFDMA-based system with sectorized antenna, when we use PUSC mode, is the DL-permbase is the same as IDcell (Cell-ID)? if so, that means DL-permbase is different from one cell to another. the question is, why it is different, why we don't use the same Permutation base for every cell since it gives less co-channel interference in the sectorized cell. if my understanding is worng please let me know , also if you have any reference gives detaild information about that please send me the link .

i will appreciate your knowledge sharing .

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.