Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY Smart Assistant AC Terminal Using LVGL, ESP32, and Arduino

Annie178

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I collected all the information from the air conditioner remote control on my development board and used it to control the air conditioner through the infrared module. The terminal also displays the current temperature and humidity, so I can know the environment's conditions. Plus, I won't lose the remote control anymore because I fixed it on the wall. Now, let me share with you how I made it.

In order to complete this project, we only need sensor modules and an ESP32 Display, which can be purchased at www.elecrow.com. don't forget to get the coupon first:https://www.elecrow.com/coupon/coupon/index/?ann)

The ESP32 Display-5.0 Inch is used as the main control board to control the infrared module and read temperature and humidity information from the sensor. It can also display the user interface designed with LVGL on the screen for human-machine interaction.

The Crowtail-AM2302 Humidity & Temperature Sensor 2.0 is used to help me obtain the temperature and humidity information of the surrounding environment, which is then transmitted to the main control board via the IO port.

The Infrared Transceiver Module is used to help me receive and record the infrared signals sent by the air conditioner remote control. It can also transmit the recorded infrared signals to the air conditioner via infrared emission. This enables my main control board to easily control the air conditioner.

Graphic Tutorials: https://www.instructables.com/DIY-a-Smart-AC-Terminal-Using-LVGL-ESP32-and-Ardui/

Video Record:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back