Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY personal Radio Control project diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-design

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good site with theory, diagrams to build RC stuff

Enjoy!

E

**broken link removed**

Another good RC project site

If any body is interested in a complete computer radio project the site is just for him or her :)

http://www.mstar2k.com

I have made this computer radio and it has just endless functions..it uses PIC17C766CL...

Regards

nasa once built a radio modem transmitter/receiver for the FIRST robotics competition. they published all materials needed for you to build it yourself, including documenation, schematic, layout, bill of material etc.

the web page was removed from internet. i copied project to CD because i thought it was of significant quality and that it would be taken off the web soon. i was right!

if anyone wants a copy, please PM me. if anyone can find this project still on a web site, please post the link here.

Mr.Cool

The FIRST R/C Controller - DIY!!

Ok, here it is the long awaited DIY remote control project. this project showed up on NASA's web page a couple of years ago. i leeched the *entire* page and stored it for later... then the web page is gone only to reapear elsewhere on one of Nasa's many web pages. it has since vanished from that too.

now i post it here for all time §:^)

INTRODUCTION
If you are interested in building your own FIRST robot and would like to build your own controller, Team #120 has a controller design for you. It consists of the receiver and transmitter boards and a source for the transceiver data modem. The boards are functionally and pin compatible with the official FIRST boards. Better yet, you can do this for about $325 plus the cost of the boards.

have fun!

Mr.Cool
--> If you appreciate this post please show your support by donating points.

The FIRST R/C Controller - DIY!!

part 2

Re: DIY RC projects

Thanks Mr Cool, this looks like a pretty cool radio.

No thanks.
Warning!

anybody finish this project?

i was thinking of creating using a radio modem for the telemetry for an FSAE project. i wonder if this would work... hmm

Hi Mr.Cool,

To thank you for uploading the NASA project, I searched for a current link to it. I found one:

**broken link removed**

I've just grabbed a copy of it myself.

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

Reactions: abhin

abhin

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi,
Rx18 from post no. 1 refered link...works great and out of site range...dual conversion 8)

Regards

did i seriously post that 7 years ago!? i never built that project, now i read the post and i am sad that i did not do it. so much to do.. so little time.

:(

Mr.Cool

Rx18 & Rx22

Attachments

• RX18.jpg
    RX18.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Rx22.jpg
    Rx22.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 83

Status