Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Diversity Multiplexing Tradeoff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bee

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone plz explain me what is Diversity Multiplexing Tradeoff in mimo systems and how the graphs b/w diverstiy and multiplexing gain is plotted?

cheers

In a MxN MIMO system, the maximum diversity is mxn and the maximum multiplexing gain is min(m,n). There is an excellent paper on this topic. Its titled "Diversity and Multiplexing: A Fundamental Tradeoff
in Multiple-Antenna Channels"

I think the persons who are interested in this paper should read it jointly and discuss it on the group section by section,
In this way we can understand the paper in more appropriate way.

what about the idea and how to start it ??

nice to see quick replies. Ok diversity gain is mxn but how do u say multiplexing gain is min(m,n)? and how can we realize it ?
Also i have been through the paper u said but couldnt understand it. could any one plz explain me this diversiy and mulitplexing tradeoff here?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back