Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Distributed and lumped elements filter....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicman

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
distributed and lumped elements

Hi,I am doing a research in microwave filters for distributed and lumped filters at 10GHz ,So I need more informations about these types in practical issues like the performance the losses the parasitics effects ...etc

any notes,articles,websites,recommended books ..............
All what I have found is talking about theoritical aspects .I need the practical aspects..

thanks

check lump elements for RF and Microwave written by indel bahl, also nice book by Ian Hunter theory and design of microwave filters, and last but not least should read microwave filters and impedance meathcing networks by mattheai, EMT jones.

I know the theoritcal background I just need the loss efects in the filters

I am working a similar problem with a colleague at 5 GHz.

We are developing distributed band pass filters using several tools for synthesis (Eagleware, Designer, and LINC2). We follow that with analysis using HFSS and judicious hardware fabrication to confirm the simulated results.

This has given us a reasonable handle on the s parameters including loss and matching.

I hope the comment helps. We are definitely in the "practical" mode of trying to get hardware working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back