Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

distributed amplifier design

Status
Not open for further replies.

khouly

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need any tutorial or example or a good book about distributed amplifier design

thanks

khouly

distributed amplifier

A good book by Virdee. I also attached two original papers

distributed amplifier ads

hi ,

boy!

nice to meet you ! thank u for your info. i am also designing a 1W 1G to 10G PA, is there any design example using ADS available for me ?and how to select my device?

thanks a lot again!

microwavehongjie

distributed amplifier tutorial

I have tried to design some distributed amplifier using the book by Virdee. I do have design examples using ADS. Let me try to find it. I have done it for few years. In Virdee's book they use a chip FET and use wire bound as inductors. I dont know this approach will be good up to 10 GHz or not. I would think that it is better if you can design it as an IC so that you can control Cin, Cout and Miller capacitance.

distributed amplifier site:edaboard.com

hi ,
boy! thanks a lot! I am looking forward to your uploading! It would be a good tutorial for me! I think i have to do my design with packaged transistors, because Chip transistors are difficult to handle and attach and need wire bonding and i do not know about IC design a lot either.
Besides your uploading, would you please give me some advoice about my design with packaged transistors?

thank u very much!

microwavehongjie

ads distributed amplifier

'broadband amplifier design'- a good book

designing distributive amplifiers

Here the project file. It is not a tutorial. It is what i did when I read Virdee book and those paper

distributed amplifier example

If you use a packaged transister, the cascode structure might be help. Please look at the top of this page. There are very good tutorials on this by odyseus. I have learn a lot from his site

distributed amp

hi ,
boy! thank u very much for your help!
I opened your project and got a warning info saying "SYM_TSMC_CM018RF_PROCESS: Could not find design and SYM_TSMC_CM018RF_NMOS: Could not find design", but i have found two sch. and seven data display windows, is it intact? :)

microwavehongjie

distributed amplifiers design

Opps, that is a TSMC stuffs. Dont worry about it. You have to install TSMC design kit. It is for IC design. It does not work well anyways.

distributed amplifier tutorial

i see, thanx,

by the way , what is the meaning of "opps"? :)

distributed amplifier design tutorial

boy:

I think i t is not design with packaged transistors

jfet transistor distributed amplifier

thank u

I see most of books are always use FET to design!
Who know how to design BJT distributed amplifier by using ADS?

Hello everybody,
I just can't download the book 'broadband amplifier design'by Virdee.Could anyone email this book to lahidea@126.com?
thanks in advance!
lahidea

you can reference by Microwave Transistor Amplifiers Analysis and Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back