Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Distance (mm) between two coupled lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizduran

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to design a coupled line coupler at 2GHz in CST and want to know what the distance between my two coupled lines are. The design frequency is 2GHz and the coupling coefficient is 35.36. How can I find the distance between the lines?

Yes, eventually a 4 port directional coupler with two coupled lines in the center. I want to know how I can find the distance between the coupled lines so I can draw it on CST.

I am trying to design a coupled line coupler at 2GHz in CST and want to know what the distance between my two coupled lines are. The design frequency is 2GHz and the coupling coefficient is 35.36. How can I find the distance between the lines?
It depends on the host transmission lines you are using. Is this microstrip? If so, there are design charts -- see Pozar's Microwave Engineering, for example.

This is an very institutional site and supplies free design programs and documents.
I have already designed a coupler for this band. It may help you to start up.
1635191398648.png

1635191431609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back