Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] Displaying values gather from the ADC of the a PIC18 onto a 128x64 GLCD KS0108

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Mongoose

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Need some help with writing the C codes to project the values I have gather from the ADC of a PIC18F4431 onto a 128x64 GLCD. I am currently using the MPLab IDE

Hi all,

Need some help with writing the C codes to project the values I have gather from the ADC of a PIC18F4431 onto a 128x64 GLCD. I am currently using the MPLab IDE
if you do a forum search on GLCD it will give you links to many posts on the subject
can you give more details on the hardware, e.g. model, interface connections, etc

Hi,

I am currently using the AMPIRE 128x 64 GLCD using 2 KS0108 as controllers. I plan to connect it to a PIC18F4431 and is currently using MPLab IDE v8.85

circuit.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back