Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Display algorithm in pc-based D.S.Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

vahidkh6222

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ds oscilloscope

Hi everybody
I am in doubt. i dont know if there is any well-known,well-documented methods in rebuilding waveform from stored window of sampled data in external RAM?
I mean, is it as simple as I think?! Is it enough that we Just transfer each sampled data byte and place a dot at the end-point of waveform?!! Don’t we need Any interpolation or additional manipulations for periodic signals?
help me if u can plz. i am gonna sank in my deep doubt....

ds-2100ac oscilloscope

nobody answers?!! pleeaasee! i promise you, you will go to heaven if u help me :) i have some good friends there.... huh:D

oscilloscope measure algorithm

You can do:
1. If you have enough samples, then you must abandon some of them. If you have let say 2000 samples, and you have monitor that can display 1024 horizontal dots then you have to display only 1024 of them. In this situtuation you'll have to use only part of samples.
2. But if you have 100 samples and you want to display them on 1024 horizontal dots then you can connect samples with straigh line or you can smooth lines with interpolation, ro some similar technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back