Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

display 2digit number in 7-segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahshid_2011

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
i want to add two number that two number is bigger than 20 and I want to display that in the seven segment with proteuse software

my problem is i cant show 2 digit number in seven segment you can help me ?
I dont want to programming !

my professer want to design this circuit with proteuse software and without code and programing
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
in this picture I can add to 1digit and show 1digit number in seven segment
now i want to display two digit number in 7-segment**broken link removed**

Last edited:

this could be the configuration. the displays are common anode type. for Proteus they run but when in reality you may need pnp transistor buffers for the common anode drive.
the oscillator using Gate A should be around 25HZ or Higher. the R and C values have to be chosen accordingly.

Attachments

• 2digit display.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

perhaps it is a Homework on digital logic gates and counters /decoders. the O P clearly stated that he/she has to tdo without code or programming.

you should search for bcd to seven seg decoder IC and interface it to seven seg display then.

Last edited:

Just tie the carry bit to the least significant bit of the decoder and ground all the other input bits.

hi grieblm
I drew the circuit that you say As follows on file attachment
fulladder .jpg
but it doesn't answer and for example it doesn't display 20+20

is the my circuit correct??

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back