Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Dispersion Diagram PML problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rualex88

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i did follow this guide to realize a dispersion diagram https://www.emtalk.com/tut_3.htm, but when i try to simulate on HFSS , the simulator display an error about the radiation boundary is not support by egienmode solver , i try to change the pml charactestics from radiation only to somethingelse but I can't in eigenmode. Someone can help me ?

Welcome rualex88,

It would seem that there is a separate radiation boundary in your simulation. Check that a radiation boundary was not created alongside the PML - this can sometimes happen if you create a PML in a simulation of solution type other than eigenmode.

Welcome rualex88,

It would seem that there is a separate radiation boundary in your simulation. Check that a radiation boundary was not created alongside the PML - this can sometimes happen if you create a PML in a simulation of solution type other than eigenmode.

thx PlanarMetamaterials for your very fast answer , it seems to work now :thumbsup::thumbsup:, I have found the radiation boundary alongside the pml , thx you very much !!!! If I have some other questions I will write again :razz:

rualex88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back