Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dispersion diagram for CRLH TL from eigenvalue solver cst

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep_u

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to plot the dispersion diagram for a CRLH TL unit cell using cst eigenvalue solver. Does anyone knows how to proceed to get the dispersion for both RH and LH TL?.... how do i confirm whether the structure is a CRLH or not?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I am trying to plot the dispersion diagram for a CRLH TL unit cell using cst eigenvalue solver. Does anyone knows how to proceed to get the dispersion for both RH and LH TL?.... how do i confirm whether the structure is a CRLH or not?

Thanks in advance

can you solve the problem???

I don't know CST, but the dispersion process should be the same for both RH and LH bands - you just want to solve for at least 2 modes. The structure is CRLH if it has modes with both positive and negative slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back