Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dispersion diagram for a EBG unit cell in CST MWS 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

prafuldeo

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dispersion diagram cst ebg

Dear All,
I am trying to generate a dispersion diagram published in one of IEEE papers but I am not getting the desired results. I've attached the .cst file and the published results with this message. If any one know how to generate it in CST MWS 2008. Please let me know. Thank you.

Regards
Praful

dispersion diagram ebg cst mws

Hi Praful,
Are you still looking to get help in order to regenerate the dispersion curves you attached!

Let me know.

prafuldeo said:
Dear All,
I am trying to generate a dispersion diagram published in one of IEEE papers but I am not getting the desired results. I've attached the .cst file and the published results with this message. If any one know how to generate it in CST MWS 2008. Please let me know. Thank you.

Regards
Praful

ebg dispersion

hi there

well if you know the method than please explain the method and post the simulated dispersion diagram as well for the benefit of all other people

regards

shahid

Hi Shahid,
Well, the method had been posted several times in here. Simply do a simple search for EBG dispersion diagram and you would find it! If I got time, i will run that code.
Let me know if you can't find any!

shahid78 said:
hi there

well if you know the method than please explain the method and post the simulated dispersion diagram as well for the benefit of all other people

regards

site:www.edaboard.com cst dispersion diagram

hi there

well i know that this topic has been discussed many times on this forum but no one has ever posted any correct simulated dispersion diagram.

from your previous post i thought u have successfully simulated the dispersion diagram using CST MWS

so thats why i asked you to post ur simulated model

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back