Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIscuss about DECT phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky19

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm currently doing research about DECT phone technology. Anyone have any information or new DECT technology to share? Anywhere can find this kind of information?

Thanks and best regards.

Hi, what do you want to know about DECT phone ?

Hi,

The DECT phone is for home user. I want to know about the latest technology regarding DECT.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

I want to know about what kind of modulation technique can be used to operate DECT? Is there any website can be recommended ?:D

Thanks and Regards.

Hello,

DECT uses GFSK with BT=0.5.
Try to browse google, you should find a lot of stuffs on DECT technology.
Hope this helps

Go to national website. National supports DECT and in its product portfolio there are DECT devices.

oops now I check again national website. National sell DECT semiconductor division to sitel :http://www.sitelsemi.com, but you can still find some old data sheet at national website

You need to get hands on the standard. Or the easy way: Try to get a book about the topic explaining the standard the easy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back