Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

direct conversion receiver design in ads.Need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haizal

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some idea and help to impelmet this receiver at 2.45 GHz..

i have design some main component using microstrip line which are
antenna,coupler and filter.and each of this has been design using ADS.
while the oscillator and mixer(diode) will be taken for available market..

My problem is how to integrate this components in ADS since i'm not using system level simulation..can anybody help me?

another problem,what are the important parameter that i can measure for the receiver..i only know little thing about parameter that i need to measure for harmonic balance and I&Q modulation.

thanx
-haizal-

u can integrate all of this componet in HB simulation
as i think these models work also
see RF system design guide it is very helpfull for system simulation

khouly

haizal

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
dear friends..
is it enough for me to use HB simulation only for the receiver that i'll be design ?or is it need for me to do another simulation using circuit envelope simulation?
i'm confuse to choose both simulation or using HB simulation only..

by the way i'm doing this project for my final year project..and just enough by looking to the performance of my designated receiver..

another problem of mine is..is it suitable to integrate antenna and others components in 1 microstrip board? I think it can be done on hardware but i didnt know how to test (i mean simulate it in ads),can anybody help me?

(i'm forget something that i'm thinking of using this components by using circuit level simulation and not system level simulation,is it possible?)

hi there

i thinking of u better used some hirerki from the ADS .... it might help
Try used www.agilent.com and find out the lab exercise........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back