Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digitally controlled delay unit circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowfish

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could any one help me in the designing of digital controlled delay unit circuit for my Delay Locked loop Circuit

As i am not able to implement uisng a Verilog Simulation tool ,FPGA ADVANTAGE PRO.
Send me any ALL DIGITAL DELAY LOCKED LOOP CIRCUIT ,as i am not able to find any complete circuit in the internet or books .

Also how to implement "Hiearchial delay unit" (HDU) shown in this paper attached.

Hi,

how to create a dgitally controlled delay unit using a flip flops .Can anyone send me some examples(coding using verilog HDL) or materials or post it in the forum .

This paper is proposed by engineer of Mediatek,
and i think it is a fully analog design.

Hi,

Could i get the detailed explaination of that paper .
The tools used for entire vlsi design flow , from the begininig of simulation to final layout and GDS II format output .

Status
Not open for further replies.