Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital sigma delta modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishagajare

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to take 24 bit discrete signal for cmos design of 24 bit digital sigma delta modulator in electric software

Don't really understand. Do you mean you want a 24-bit (16.777 million) step analog signal to test a 24-bit sigma delta modulator?

digital sigma delta modulator in DAC is digital block i want 24 bit digital test signal means single sample is of 24 bit but i dont understand how to take in cmos design so plz help me.

Does that mean you want to build a custom integrated circuit to generate this 24-bit test signal? If so, that's a very complex task that even an expert designer would have a problem doing.

i want discrete signal source of 24 bit in electric vlsi design system software but i dont get how to take bcoz i want discrete time and discrete amplitude sin signal to my circuit can we take in circuit design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back